Yamaha Stratoliner Motor Trike Conversion
Motor Trike, Inc. has added an all-new trike to its continually expanding line of Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) conversions.
The Motor Trike Galaxy was designed to fit the Yamaha Stratoliner family of motorcycles including the Roadliner, Stratoliner, and Stratoliner Deluxe.
Motor Trike took great care to stylistically match this new conversion to the original motorcycle itself. The all-new rear custom body effortlessly becomes one with the Stratoliner.
It begins with the rear fenders flawlessly mimicking the front fender, and ending with the smooth body lines from the front fairing as they are carried through to the rear of the trike creating one seamless machine.
This conversion retains the factory pulley and belt with no specialty or proprietary additions making it easier to install and maintain. The 4 cubic-foot trunk sits on Motor Trike’s outstanding Independent Rear Suspension that is simply unparalleled when ridden side by side with any other trike on the market.
The Company is currently taking orders for the Galaxy at a price of $8,995 per kit and setting delivery dates for next month.
Headquartered in Troup, Texas, Motor Trike, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading trike conversion manufacturers.
Motor Trike Galaxy Standard Features:
- Fits following Yamahas: Roadliner (2006 and newer), Stratoliner (2006 and newer), Stratoliner Deluxe (2010 and newer)
- IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) with over 4 inches of Suspension Travel
- On-Board Air Compressor with Fingertip LED Digital Readout & Voltmeter
- 15” Aluminum Torque Thrust wheels
- Disc Brake System
- Trunk has 12 volt power source
- Trunk door designed with hidden external hinges that do not occupy interior space
- Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine onto cargo
- Warranty: 3 Year/60,000 Mile
- Rear wheel upgrade options
- Trunk carpet and embroidered trunk mat
- Embroidered fender bras with stitching to match bike color
- Chrome bumper
- Parking Brake kit
- Trailer hitch
- Trailer hitch wiring harness
- Custom paint
- Electric Reverse
For additional information, visit Motor Trike’s Galaxy website.
Galaxy trike shown here with optional 17” gray anthracite rear wheels and tires, electric reverse, and chrome steel bumper.