BAZZAZ Offers $67,200 in AMA Pro Road Racing Contingency
2013 AMA Pro Road Racing Contingency
As part of it’s commitment to professional racing, Bazzaz has partnered with AMA Pro Racing and agreed to offer over $67,200 in racer contingency awards for the 2013 season.
The agreement is a continuation of last year’s program that awarded riders such as DSB Champion Martin Cardenas of (Geico Suzuki) and SS East Champion Jake Lewis (Vesrah Suzuki).
Sponsored riders with podium finishes in American Superbike, Daytona Sportbike, and SuperSport classes will receive cash awards as follows.
- American SuperBike: 1st place, $1,000; 2nd place, $500; 3rd place, $250
- Daytona SportBike: 1st place, $300; 2nd place, $200; 3rd place, $100
- SuperSport: 1st place, $200; 2nd place, $150; 3rd place, $100
- American SuperBike: 1st place, $20,000; 2nd place, $5,000; 3rd place, $1,000
- Daytona SportBike: 1st place, $500; 2nd place, $300; 3rd place, $200
- SuperSport: 1st place, $500; 2nd place, $300; 3rd place, $200
To qualify for the contingency, the sponsored rider must be using the Z-Fi, Z-Fi QS, Z-Fi TC or QS4 USB products, and have Bazzaz decals posted on both sides of the motorcycle (4” min. size). Proper AMA contingency forms must be completed.
Bazzaz is the premium brand of electronic engine management systems and dynamometers for the powersports industry. Bazzaz makes advanced fuel injection tuning, quick shift, and traction control modules designed from the highest level of motorcycle racing available to all. The new Bazzaz Principia is the industry’s superior quality dynamometer. With its product born in the professional road racing industry, Bazzaz is serious in its support of competitive racing. Visit bazzaz.net.
For sponsorship information, contact Tracey deMartini, Rider Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press release submitted by Bazzaz