Ducati Multistrada S Granturismo Wallpaper
When the Ducati Multistrada 1200 arrived on the market in 2010, replacing the Multistrada 1100, it was an immediate hit with journalists across the globe.
This more powerful Multistrada was a complete redesign, and provided the optimal platform for long-distance sport touring, even if the road got a bit rough.
The bike, which features a 150-horsepower, 1198cc L-Twin Desmo, arrived in many transformations throughout the years, including the standard, S Touring and S Pikes Peak editions. But for 2013, Ducati has added the S Granturismo, which features a host of upgrades for the long-distance traveler.
Following are a list of features of the 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Granturismo:
- Second generation Testastretta 11° DS engine
- Latest Bosch ABS 9ME anti-lock braking system
- New 1199 Panigale wheel styles
- New headlight with LED low-beam illumination
- Hazard lights
- Larger screen with easy, pinch-and-slide adjustment
- Larger cockpit stowage with easy push-push lid latch
- Aesthetic enhancements (Front fairing, headlight, screen)
- Progressive spring (rear suspension)
- New colors
- Sachs electronic suspension front and rear
- Ducati Skyhook Suspension System (DSS)
- Extended screen
- Larger side luggage
- Top case
- Internal soft bags for luggage
- Pirelli Angel GT tires
- 20mm higher handlebars
- Ducati Performance Comfort Seat
- LED spot lights
- Engine crash-bars
Attached above is wallpaper of the 2013 Granturismo in action. For a preview of the entire 2013 Ducati Multistrada lineup, click here.
Click motorcycle thumbnail to expand. Right click motorcycle wallpaper to download.