- Find all Tour Master product images and information
- Access Tour Master product and other-related videos on the Helmet House youtube channel
- Access web sites for all Helmet House-related brands and companies with only two clicks from the app
- Connect to a wide variety of Tour Master-related Industry organizations
- Find key riding destinations around the country
- Locate Tour Master dealers across the U.S. through a GPS-based dealer
Helmet House, Inc. is one of the industry’s leading powersports product and apparel distributors. Headquartered in Calabasas Hills, CA with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS; Helmet House was founded in 1969. Helmet House has brought over 43 years of success to the powersports industry and is the exclusive U.S. distributor to the powersports industry of Shoei helmets, Utopia Goggles and Fieldsheer and Pokerun apparel and riding gear as well as Mobile Warming heated apparel. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and marketer of Tour Master and Cortech motorcycle apparel and riding gear and is the leading distributor of the best-selling motorcycle helmet in the United States for the past 14-plus years-HJC. Helmet House currently has distribution throughout the United States, as well as Canada, Latin and South America, Australia, Japan and South Africa. Helmet House was selected as the top distributor in the 2009 Dealernews Distributor Report Card report. Powersports retailers wanting to obtain information on any of the Helmet House brands can call toll free: 1-800-421-7247 or go to visit helmethouse.com.