Ultimate MotorCycling Bell Star Helmet Giveaway
Bell Star Carbon Helmet Giveaway
Just ahead of this weekend’s Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, Ultimate MotorCycling has teamed up with Bell, offering a helmet giveaway to thank our readers.
The contest is simple – answer two multiple-choice questions, and if you get them correct, you’ll automatically be entered to win a limited-edition Bell Star Carbon Red Bull MotoGP helmet.
We’re running the contest for one week only, and will announce the winner following the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix via the Ultimate MotorCycling Facebook page.
1. What Bell helmet design was selected by the Museum of Modern Art in New York for Excellence of Design, and is still continuously displayed there?
2. What current AMA Superbike rider dons a Bell Star helmet?
A. Ben Bostrom
B. Josh Herrin
C. Roger Lee Hayden
All we need is the answers (1. ?, 2. ?). Simple enough, right? And don’t worry, your email won’t be spammed or given to a third-party (to read the legal form about us collecting personal information, click here). Once we receive all entries, one winner will be chosen randomly. We will contact the winner via email or Facebook, get a size and shipping address, and a helmet will then be shipped to that person courtesy of Bell.
The high-performance helmet we’re giving away features Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for optimal ventilation and temperature control, a 100-percent carbon fiber shell that helps the helmet weight a mere 3.3 lbs., and a stable aerodynamic profile to minimize buffeting and lift. But the Red Bull MotoGP version featured in the contest arrives with limited-edition graphics.
Brian Horton (Bell Brand Manager) says: “No other motorsports event offers more excitement and action for fans than Moto GP, and we’re excited to do our part this year to give fans something extra.
“For road racing and sport-bike enthusiasts, our Star Carbon is where it’s at, and giving them the chance to win a Red Bull MotoGP version is completely over the top.”
Following are some of the Bell Star Carbon Red Bull MotoGP Helmet Features:
• Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
• Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
• Super lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell
• Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
• 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
• NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
• Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
• Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
• Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
• Five-year warranty
• The Star Carbon comes in a padded, lined Bell helmet bag