2013 Victory High Ball Features/Specs
When Victory released its High-Ball last year as an early 2012 model, the philosophy behind the company’s “bad-ass ape hanger bobber” was straightforward – kept it simple.The bike contained just the essentials and no-nonsense styling, along with the largest-displacement engine of any OEM bobbed or stripped bikes, the High Ball powered by the Freedom 106/6, which pushes 97 base horsepower and 110 ft. lbs. of torque.The High-Ball was received well by the motorcycle industry (read our review here
) and Victory customers, quickly turning into the most sought after machine in the 2012 lineup.And when things are good, why bother them? This was likely part of Victory’s philosophy regarding the High Ball, which returns to the 2013 lineup unchanged.The High Ball, chrome-less except for the 60-spoke lace wheels, is known through its unique styling cues, including its short front fender, and the bodywork that has a raised spine running atop the fenders and fuel tank for the length of the bike.And like all other machines in Victory’s 2013 lineup, many accessories are available for the High Ball, including X-Bow, Straights or Tri-Pro Stage 1 exhausts, a passenger seat, passenger floorboards or pegs, saddlebags, Lock & Ride windshields and more.Following are the features, specs, color option and MSRP for the 2013 Victory High Ball:2013 Victory High-Ball Features:
2013 Victory High-Ball Specs:
- Performance: It’s got the largest-displacement engine, the most horsepower and the most torque.
- Lowest Seat Height: Cruise in comfort down low while reaching up to the too-cool high-rise bars.
- Value: The High-Ball delivers the most performance at the lowest MSRP.
- Styling: Sure, judging styling is subjective, but come on – look at this bike – it’s as much fun to look at the details as it is to twist the throttle.
- High-rise handlebars are adjustable and can be set in the upright position or laid back. The controls mount on the bars in either position and the cables reach in both positions, needing only simple hand tools to adjust.
- 16″ lace wheels with 130 and 150mm Dunlop tires with whitewalls. Stainless steel spokes and Gloss Black wheels and hubs.
- Freedom 106/6 V-Twin: Fuel-injected, counter-balanced, 97 hp & 110 ft-lb of torque.
- Features a single 300mm discs for braking both front and rear
- Features a solo driver seat and footpegs.
- Single-gauge instrumentation with speedo, tach, tripmeter, warning lights & more.
- A 2-into-1 exhaust (black, naturally) will be available and most Pure Victory Gear accessories designed for the Victory Vegas, including passenger seats and passenger floorboards or pegs, also fit on the High-Ball. It’s easy to personalize the bike to the way you want it, and build the perfect bike for you.
- Type: four-stroke 50-degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 106 ci/1731 cc
- Bore X Stroke: 101 x 108mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Valve System: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel Management: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle bodies
- Cooling: Air/oil
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber-reinforced belt
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Gas Capacity: 4.5 gal/17.0 ltr
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qt/4.73 ltr
- Length: 93.4 in/2372mm
- Seat Height: 25.0 in/635mm
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in/1647mm
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in/120mm
- Rake/Trail: 32°/6.7 in/170mm
- Dry Weight: 659 lb/300 kg
- GVWR: 1151 lb/522 kg
- Front: Conventional telescopic fork, 43mm diameter, 5.1 in./130mm travel
- Rear: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising-rate linkage, 3.0 in./75mm travel; preload-adjustable spring
- Front: 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
2013 Victory High-Ball Color Options/MSRP:
- Front: 16 x 3.5 in. laced; 130/90-16 67H Metzeler ME880
- Rear: 16 x 3.5 in. laced; 150/80 B16 71H Metzeler ME880
- Suede Black with graphics / $14,499 (base)