Thoroughbred Resumes Stallion Trike Production
Thoroughbred Motorsports Stallion Trike
Back in November, Thoroughbred Motorsports Inc. reported that production of the Stallion Trike was halted due to not receiving enough deposits to meet the requirements needed to build.
But this changed this week, when the Texas-based Thoroughbred, a sister company to Motor Trike Inc., reported that it will resume production of the Stallion Trike, with deliveries to begin in October 2012.
Thoroughbred says: “The Stallion is a truly original trike that was designed in the USA and is built in the USA. The Stallion was created for riders desiring more comfort and ease of operation without losing any power.”
The following Thoroughbred Motorsports dealers are currently taking orders. These dealers are listed in order of availability and delivery. All customers should contact these dealers directly for sales information:
- McDonald’s Corral of Stallions: Jasper, TX – 409-384-2548
- R&R Trikes, Bikes, & Accessories, Jasper, GA – 706-692-2382
- Cycles & Trikes of Frederick: Frederick, MD – 301-662-9447
- Blackburn’s Trikes: Medina, OH – 800-424-0008
- Mitchell’s Family Motor Trike: Austin & Gatesville, TX – 254-865-2731
- Main Street Bikes & Trikes: Granville, IA – 712-727-3515
- Cherokee Trikes & More: Greer, SC – 864-879-2119
- Nutting Custom Trikes: Afton, OK – 918-257-8795
- Additional dealers may be added soon.
Following are the standard features of the Thoroughbred Stallion Trike:
- Air Conditioning and Heat for both the passenger and driver
- 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Reverse
- AM-FM Radio with CD Player and MP3 and Satellite Radio Capabilities
- Adjustable Pedals
- Cruise Control
- Power Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- 7 Cubic Ft. Trunk
- Trailer Hitch
- Interior Lighting
- On-board Air Compressor to Adjust the Patented Air Ride Suspension
- Ford 2.3 Litre Motor
- 143 Horsepower
- 155 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
- EPA Mileage Rated: 35 MPG City, 45 MPG Highway
- Additional upgrade options will be made available soon.
Thoroughbred Stallion Trike Colors:
- Black Cherry
- Candy Red
- Pearl White
- Additional upgrade colors may be made available soon.
For additional information on Thoroughbred Motorsports, Inc., visit the company’s website at thoroughbred-motorsports.com.