Ron Ayres, the owner of the world-class adventure motorcycle tour company, Ayres Adventures (an official travel partner of BMW Motorrad) and Iron Butt member, has recently revealed his “Ayres Approved” partners for the months of March and June.
The endurance-riding icon’s inaugural “Ayres Approved” partners arrive from the motorcycle products and services he’s come to trust over years of touring and long-distance riding.
The May / June “Ayres Approved” partners include:
- Bill Mayer Saddles (custom motorcycle seats)
- LD Comfort (undergarments for long-distance riders)
- Whitehorse Gear (over 8,000 items in stock for motorcyclists)
- Grass Roots BMW (dealership in Cape Girardeau, Missouri)
- Legal Speeding (Helmet Assisted Radar Detection)
Every other month, Ron will introduce a new set of five partners, each carrying his personal endorsement.
Another featured ‘Ayres Approved’ partner was added in April – McGraw Powersports. For over 30 years, McGraw has been insuring motorcycles and all other types of powersports equipment. Ron has endorsed McGraw as his exclusive motorcycle insurance partner.
To stay updated, check out the “Ayres Approved” Facebook page.