Hollister is the birthplace of the American Biker…it’s where it all began. Last year, Corbin had thousands of riders show up to help celebrate our country’s birthday and take part in the festivities.This year Corbin, an industry leader, is also having a trade show right on their property and the vender space is FREE… register early to make sure you get a spot! For those venders who are ready to commit to attending, Corbin will add your logo to their promotional literature.If you would like to participate as a vendor this year, you can request an application via email. Please contact email@example.com. Corbin is sending all of their promotional material to the printer soon, so act fast!Corbin is also working with Biker Bob to put on another custom bike show front and center on the Corbin lot. This year it will be bigger and better with special goodies being handed out to the winners. You’ve put a lot of work into your bike and here’s your chance to garner a little attention for all of your efforts. Not just attention, but a nifty trophy or award to boot!Six different classes will be judged:
- Street: Factory custom, non-bagger
- Custom: Chopper or exotic, 2-wheeler
- Sport: Streetfighters and more
- Touring: Baggers of all brands
- Trike: 3-Wheelers of all brands
- Best of Clubs: Patch Clubs’ favorites
- The Elks Club has confirmed they’ll do Tri-tip sandwiches again this year. They say last year’s event was one of their most successful fundraisers for the year.
- Boy Scouts of America will return to provide water, soda + energy drinks..these profits help Scouts get to the annual Jamboree.
- The Backyard Blues Band will be returning to provide music for the Corbin event, and the Charlie Brechtel Band has been booked.