2012 Kawasaki KX450F: TBR M7 Exhaust
2012 Kawasaki KX450F
Kawasaki’s motocross bikes are riding a wave of championship-winning momentum into the 2012 season. With a stellar 2011 season, the big green machines are ready, once again, to dominate.
Two Brothers Racing has been hard at work engineering performance exhaust systems to improve the updated 2012 KX450 F.
Through real world testing and development, TBR has dropped weight off the stock-equipped KX450F and added horsepower while maintaining impressive standards of Top Level build quality by using superior materials.
As an added benefit, all of our off-road systems now feature our exclusive patent-pending V.A.L.E. attachment system and X-Lite retaining ring. Our stainless/aluminum systems even come with a U.S. Forestry Service approved screen type spark arrestor factory installed!
2012 Kawasaki KX450F M7 exhaust systems features:
- T6 6061 aluminum and military grade high-temp carbon fiber canister sleeves.
- Billet aluminum anodized inlets & outlets.
- Teflon coated M7 magnesium end caps.
- Complete mounting hardware.
- Replaceable high temperature packing material.
- CNC machined & threaded inlet & outlet for easy repack.
- Easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions.
- Made, tested & assembled in Santa Ana, Calif.
Kawasaki KX450F V.A.L.E. Slip-on Exhaust System – M-7 Canister:
- 005-3150406V V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Aluminum Canister $389.98
- 005-3150407V V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Carbon Fiber Canister $549.98
Check it out at twobros.com, call the pros at 800.211.2767 or at your local dealer.Google+