Honda Gold Wing: Phoenix Trike Kit
Gold Wing Trike Conversion
Motor Trike, Inc. released a new product for conversion kit for the trike market. The new conversion is an Independent Rear Suspension trike kit designed specifically for the Honda GL1500 Gold Wing motorcycle.
The new custom trike, the “Phoenix,” will showcase the engineering and design expertise of the Motor Trike team.
The new trike will be featured in the upcoming January issue of Wing World magazine due to be released on December 1st. The Company is currently taking orders for the Phoenix at a price of $7,495.00 per kit and setting delivery dates for mid-December.
Jeff Vey (President of Motor Trike, Inc.) says: “Because our Adventure is the best-selling 1800 Trike Conversion Kit for 2011, we incorporated all the same features and benefits into the Phoenix.”
Honda GL1500 Gold Wing Motor Trike Phoenix Kit Features:
- IRS (Independent rear suspension) with over 4 inches of suspension travel
- Fingertip suspension control (if bike is equipped with compressor)
- Chrome 241 wheels size 15×7
- Trunk has 12 volt power source
- Charge phone or computer in a weather protected environment
- Trunk door designed with hidden external hinges that do not occupy any interior space
- Eliminates helmet scratches and luggage tangling with trunk hinge hardware
- Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine down on cargo rather than being buried beneath it
- Warranty: 3 Year/60,000 Mile
- Aluminum alloy wheels offered in four different styles
- Optional matching front wheels
- Triple tree /rake kits
- Trunk carpets and embroidered trunk mats
- Embroidered fender bras with stitching to match bike color
- Trailer hitch
- Chrome bumper
- One-piece running boards w/optional fog lights (coming soon)
- Chrome light bars (coming soon)
For additional information, click here.