Unlike other motorcycle apps that focus solely on favorite ride routes or bike maintenance for a fee, the all-in-one design of Good Ride tracks rides, stores trip details and allows users to share everything with their social network – free of charge.Bob Wasserman (Senior Vice President, e-Business at Allstate) says: “The only thing more important than protecting the motorcycle is protecting the rider.“GoodRide serves as an extension of the company’s commitment to rider safety and will help make the road both more safe and fun.”Good Ride Motorcycle App features include the ability to:
- Log Rides – track your routes, time and mileage for each ride. Add comments and a photo to every trip and store everything in the app.
- Track Rides – connect to Facebook and Twitter and share the trip with family and friends.
- Plan Rides – with everything from the rider checklist to local weather and gas prices, GoodRide helps prepare riders before they hit the road.
- Keep Maintenance Logs – track every oil change and every flat tire. Set service alerts and keep the bike in top condition.
- Call Good Hands Roadside Assistance – call for accident support and bike-friendly service vehicles will be on their way.