Enter to Win
Matrix Concepts has introduced a new approach to some old school motocross products. The M3 Worx Utility Gas Can is made of high-quality PVC plastic with heavy duty wall thickness and in colorfast Factory Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross Team colors.
The all new 4.5 gallon can is designed with two-handle design and an easy pour spout that that can be personalized with name and rider. The M3 Worx Can has many cutting-edge features including:
- Comes complete with 3" long extender hose spout with 1" plastic fill reducer with cap.
- Vented top for easy flow.
- 3" extra wide fill cap or easy and quick filling of the can.
- Strategically placed side handle and special unique bottom handle for balance and easy handling.Reinforced ribbed bottom for extra strength.
- 4.5 gallon capacity keeps makes the weight of the can easy to handle.
- Can includes an indent for the Matrix security strap for strapping it in place for transporting.
- Exclusive "name and number panels" give you the ability to personalize it, giving it the custom factory look.Personalize it.
- Ramps can by customized by our graphic partner, DeCal Works. Comes with a five year warranty against leaking or cracking.
- For more information please visit Matrix Concepts
Matrix Concept products are used by professional motorcycle racers such as Ryan Dungey, James Stewart, Ryan Villopoto, Trey Canard Chad Reed, and Jeremy McGrath.
The products are also used by many Factory Supercross and Motocross Teams including; Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, and Yamaha.
The Ultimate MotorCycling Contest period is Feb. and March of 2011 only. The motorcycle product contest is for U.S. residence with a validate U.S. mailing address only.
This contest is over, finished, complete.