With the highly anticipated opening of Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos now complete, Feld Motor Sports announced that the first stop of the 2011 tour kicked off in front of a capacity crowd of 20,786 at Baltimore's, 1st Mariner Arena.
"What a great way to start the 2011 Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos tour, with an enthusiastic crowd here at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore," said Todd Jendro, Sr Director Operations, Feld Motor Sports.
"We assembled the greatest freestyle motocross riders, quad riders and trials riders on the planet, as well as an amazing cast of urban acrobats that defy gravity and the beautiful and talented dancers that create chaos in this new world. The Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos tour is gaining tremendous momentum as we head into Dallas next weekend."
Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos is the story of three tribes competing to dominate the new world. The Shadow Warriorz, the Soldiers of Havoc℠ and the Metal Mulisha's post-apocalyptic survival story is told through gravity defying and fearless freestyle motocross aerial feats.
The Nuclear Cowboyz mayhem is literally set in an extreme theatrical setting with special effects in a dark underworld that begins the ultimate battle for world supremacy.
Nuclear Cowboyz is the only touring show of its kind and delivers entertainment intimacy where you can almost reach out and touch the performers. It features an elite cast of riders performing to a choreographed storyline.
2011 Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos Shows
- January 22 Dallas American Airlines Center
- January 29 Pittsburgh Consol Energy Center
- February 5 Atlanta Phillips Arena
- February 12 Columbus Nationwide Arena
- February 19 Houston Toyota Center
- February 26 Tampa St. Pete Times Forum
- March 5 Kansas City Sprint Center
- March 18-19 San Diego Diego Sports Arena
- March 25-26 Ontario Citizens Bank Arena
- April 1-2 Tacoma, Wash. Tacoma Dome
- April 9 Glendale, Ariz. Jobing.com Arena