Ryan Villopoto needs no introduction as he has a total of four motorcycle championship titles to his name. Ryan has also helped lead Team USA to multiple Motocross Des Nation victories.
2010 posed a whole new set of challenges for the AMA Pro Motocross and Supercross superstar. Ryan Villopoto was aboard a Kawasaki KX450F and facing the toughest competitors in the world after just returning from a 2009 knee injury.
Villopoto raced his way to the top of the AMA Supercross box week after week claiming 7 SX victories. He was on his way to title #5 when disaster struck at St. Louis Supercross placing Ryan on the sidelines and out of the SX title hunt.
For 2011, RV2 is all fixed-up now and his return was with fire in his eyes. His career motorcycle racing highlights are as follows.
- 2011: Winner of the 2011 Anaheim 1 AMA Supercross opener
- 2010: AMA SX wins in San Fran, Anaheim 3, Indy, Daytona, Toronto, Jacksonville, and Houston
- 2009: AMA SX wins in Seattle and Las Vegas
- 2008: AMA MX Lites Champion, MXON Champion
- 2007: AMA SX Lites West Champion, AMA MX Lites Champion, MXON Champion
- 2006: AMA MX Lites Champion, MXON Champion, and AMA Rookie Of The year
Right click motorcycle wallpaper to download or click motorcycle thumbnail to view.