2011 CVO Preview
When one wants to embrace the idea of luxurious touring on American iron, the 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide has all the features.
From the comfort of a new suspended and heated, two-up seat with leather inserts, to the style of chrome billet end caps with black spears on the dual mufflers, Harley’s CVO caters to the traveling rider’s needs.
The Motor Company also added many tasteful features, including trim panels for the CB pod insert, Screamin’ Eagle 110 intake insert, and a Tour-Pak lid insert featuring a new diamond-cut pattern.
And to cater to the road warrior, standard equipment on the CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide includes the Road Tech zumo 660 GPS navigation system and remote-control power locks on the Tour-Pak, saddlebags and ignition.
Each 2011 CVO model is powered by the fuel-injected Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 V-Twin, the largest-displacement engine produced by Harley-Davidson, rated at up to 115 ft. lbs. of torque. This engine is only available from the factory in CVO models.
CVO models are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with existing items from the Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories catalog. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories. Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are backed by a two-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
New CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE Highlights:
• Exclusive Black Ember and Rio Red with Flame graphic paint scheme, with color-matched inner fairing assembly, inner fairing cap and rear fender filler strips
• Navigation Interface Module provides an internal connection to the dash-mounted Road
• Tech zumo 660 GPS unit and feeds GPS verbal commands to the radio speakers
• Hammock-style suspended, dual-control heated seat with leather inserts and reshaped rider area
• Spring-board style suspension system in the passenger area
• Passenger backrest with adjustable lumbar support and leather inserts has “Ultra Electra Glide” monogram. An adjustable rider backrest also has leather inserts
• Chrome billet muffler end caps with black spears
• Chrome mirrors NEW Diamond-cut inserts for the CB pod, Tour-
• Pak lid, and the Screamin Eagle 110 intake
• Customer Care package that includes a tool kit, microfiber detail cloth, and H-D jiffy stand coaster
• Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110TM Granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle identifiers on cylinder heads
• Rumble Collection rider and passenger footboard inserts, shifter pegs, brake pedal, highway pegs, mirrors, windshield trim, saddlebag latch covers, and heated hand grips with chrome end cap
• Contrast Chrome Roulette Wheels
• The CVOTM Ultra Classic Electra Glide is a limited-production motorcycle for the discerning touring rider that combines custom paint, a potent powertrain and a well-chosen array of top-line accessories.
• Production will be limited to approximately 1,500 units assembled at the Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations facility in York, Pa.
• The CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide is built on the innovative Touring chassis, based on a single- spar, rigid backbone frame and a stout swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.
• 80-watt Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio System with CB/intercom and navigation system
• Anti-Lock Brakes
• Electronic Cruise Control
• Air Wing Tour-Pak rack
• Color-matched LED King Tour-Pak brake/tail Lamp
• Plush Tour-Pak bottom liner embellished with the CVO monogram, and CVO carry-out luggage liners for the Tour-Pak and saddlebags
• Power lock system secures saddlebags, Tour-Pak and ignition
• Brilliant LED interior Tour-Pak and saddlebag lighting, and Tour-Pak 12Volt outlet
• Integrated garage door opener and receiver
• Chrome Accessories: Fork sliders – Upper fork covers – Lower triple tree cover – Front wheel spacer – Valve stem cover caps – Custom passing lamp brackets – Classic front axle nut covers – Dipstick – Voltage Regulator – Rider footboard supports – Adjustable passenger footboard supports – Billet engine guard footpeg mounts – Extended-reach billet-style brake lever – Billet-style heel/toe shift levers
• Harley-Davidson Smart Security System with siren
2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Specs:
• Length (in./mm): 98.8/2510
• Seat Height (laden) (in./mm): 27.8/706
• Wheelbase (in./mm): 63.5/1613
• Tire: Dunlop Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
Front: D408 130/80B17 65H
Rear: D407 180/65B16 81H
• Wheel: Front: Contrast Chrome Roulette 17 in. x 3 in. (432 mm x 76 mm), Rear: Contrast Chrome Roulette 16 in. x 5 in. (406 mm x 127 mm)
• Fuel Capacity (U.S. gals/liters): 6.0/22.7
• Weight as Shipped (lbs./kg): 895/406
• Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110TM
• Displacement (in./cc): 110/1803
• Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Transmission: 6-Speed Cruise Drive
• Miles Per Gallon: 47 HWY/32 CITY
• Custom Colors: Black Ember and Rio Red with Flame Graphic
• U.S. MSRP: $36,499