Following are some interest stats and facts entering the 2010 AMA Pro Road Racing Superbike races to be held at the 2010 West Coast Moto Jam, May 14-16, at Infineon Raceway:
1) Mat Mladin (Suzuki) holds the record for the most SuperBike victories at Infineon Raceway with nine (1999, 2003 doubleheader, 2004, 2005 doubleheader, 2007 doubleheader, 2009).
2) Ducati has not won a SuperBike event at Infineon Raceway since 1978. Kawasaki has not won a SuperBike event at Infineon Raceway since 1993.
3) Yamaha has just three SuperBike victories at Infineon Raceway.
4) Josh Hayes (Yamaha) posted his first-ever SuperBike win in Sonoma (2009).
5) Suzuki has won the most SuperBike titles at Infineon Raceway with 18. It is followed by: Honda (10), Kawasaki (3), Yamaha (3) and Ducati (2).
6) Miguel Duhamel has won both the SuperBike and Supersport events on the same weekend a record three times at Infineon Raceway (1993, 1995, 1998).
7) Nicky Hayden (1999) and Josh Hayes (2007) are the only two riders to win Supersport and Formula Xteme in the same weekend in Sonoma.
8) Mat Mladin won eight of the last 14 SuperBike main events at Infineon Raceway
9) Rich Oliver is the only rider to win four straight years at Infineon Raceway. He won in the 250 Grand Prix class from 1994-97.
10) Aprilia recorded its first-ever win at Infineon Raceway in 2002 behind rider Charles Sorensen in the 250 Grand Prix final.
11) Honda is the top manufacturer in Supersport at Infineon Raceway with six wins.
12) Miguel Duhamel and Mat Mladin are tied for most career AMA wins at Infineon Raceway with nine (Duhamel – five SuperBike, three Supersport, one Formula Xtreme; Mladin – all in SuperBike).
13) Honda and Suzuki have combined to win 15 of the last 16 SuperBike main events at Infineon Raceway dating back to 2002. Suzuki has 12 wins and Honda three.
14) Jason Pridmore holds the career record for Superstock wins at Infineon Raceway (three), Miguel Duhamel in Supersport (three) and Eric Bostrom in Formula Xtreme (two).