The Corkscrew Paradise has three ingredients–El Jefe Reposado tequila, Fever-Tree smoky ginger ale, and Estéban’s own house-made raspberry purée. El Jefe is distilled at Casa Maestri in Jalisco, Mexico, using pure Weber Azul agave. Plus, El Jefe is a partner with WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca and The Quail. Fever-Tree makes its smoky ginger ale from three varieties of ginger from Nigeria, Cochin, and the Ivory Coast, along with smoked Applewood and a touch of citrus. Estéban uses locally sourced fresh raspberries and a simple syrup to make its purée.Estéban Restaurant will only be serving Corkscrew Paradise until the end of the year. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t make your own.
Corkscrew Paradise Official RecipeIngredients
- 2 ounces, El Jefe Reposado Tequila
- 1.5 ounces, Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger Ale
- 0.5 ounces, house-made raspberry purée (made with fresh raspberries and simple syrup)
- Pour tequila and ginger ale over ice in an 11-ounce rocks glass, top with purée, and stir.
- Lime wheel, and fresh raspberries, if in season.