Game Over Cycles Cafe Racer
During European Bike Week (EBW) 2016 in Austria, the Poland-based Game Over Cycles (GOC) earned three awards with its “Cafe Racer.”
The Cafe Racer was built for Hard Rock Cafe in Krakow, Poland, and pays homage to music through its various musical parts that are built into the custom, which is based on a Harley-Davidson Sportster 883.
The “musical” parts of the Harley Sportster 883 Cafe Racer build are:
- rear swing-arm imitating guitar fretboard
- full wheels with engraved tracks like on a vinyl record
- leather seat with engraved chorus notes of song “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC
- air filter in the form of microphone
- coil cover in the shape of guitar with a suction mechanism, where tremolo arm also is used for carrying out suction in the carburetor
- battery box in the shape of amplifier
- exhaust system with adjustable sound
- shift lever imitating a turntable arm
When EBW wrapped up, the GOC Cafe Racer earned three awards: 1st place in the Custom Bike Show’s “Sportster” category; the “People’s Choice Award”; and 1st in Custom Chrome Europe’s Modified Harley category.
Though this was the first public showing of the GOC Cafe Racer, the bike will officially be unveiled October 21 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Krakow, Poland.
European Bike Week is Europe’s largest open and free bike festival and one of the biggest in the world. The event has been organized since 1998 in the Austrian village of Faaker-See and according to organizers’ data in 2015 the event saw a record attendance of 125,000 visitors and 85,000 bikes from around the world. It’s patron is the biggest motorcycle brand in the world – Harley Davidson.
Located in the Polish town of Lisie Jamy Game Over Cycles participated in the event for the fourth time and for the fourth time received “People’s Choice Award”. All the awards received by GOC at EBW are listed below:
- 2012: GOC Chopper: “People’s Choice Award” (Harley-Davidson Custom Bike Show)
- 2013: Behemoth Bike: “People’s Choice Award” and second place in “Radical” category (Harley-Davidson Custom Bike Show)
- 2015: The Recidivist: “People’s Choice Award” and first place in “Custom” category (Harley-Davidson Custom Bike Show)
- 2016: Hard Rock Cafe Bike: “People’s Choice Award” and first place in “Sportster” category (Harley-Davidson Custom Bike Show) as well as first place in “Modified Harley” category(Custom Chrome Europe Faaker See Championship)