2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
This Vulcan 1700 bagger has a classic frame-mounted half-fairing with a short windshield, giving the rider a break from the blast, but not completely separating him from the environment.
The Vaquero’s hard bags are lockable and sit above twin mufflers. The long-stroke SOHC motor has a single-pin crank to enhance the character of the firing sequence.
ABS and combined braking add to rider confidence, while cruise control enhances comfort. The frame-mounted fairing houses such essentials as a full audio system with iPhone and SiriusXM compatibility.
Read our Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS Specs:
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 52-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 1700cc (103.7 cubic inches)
- Bore x stroke: 102 x 104mm
- Maximum torque: 108 ft/lbs @ 2750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel system: DFI w/ dual 42mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI w/ digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed w/ positive neutral finder
- Final drive: Carbon-fiber reinforced belt
- Front suspension: 45mm forks; 5.5 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Twin air-assisted shocks w/ 4-way rebound damping adjustment /3.1 inches of travel
- Front tire: 130/90 x16
- Rear tire: 170/70 x 16
- Front brake: Dual 300mm petal-style discs w/ 4-piston calipers
- Rear brake: 250mm petal-style rotor w/ 2-piston caliper
- ABS: Standard
- Frame: Perimeter-design high-tensile steel
- Rake: 30 degrees
- Trail: 7.0 inches
- Wheelbase: 65.6 inches
- Overall length: 98.8 inches
- Overall width: 38.2 inches
- Overall height: 50.8 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.7 inches
- Seat height: 28.7 inches
- Curb weight: 845 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5.3 gallons
- Warranty: 36-month limited
2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero Color:
- Pearl Crystal White
2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS Price:
- MSRP $16,699