2016 Star Raider | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The Raider is Star’s most accomplished custom and the last of its big-bore cruisers. An air-cooled, four-valve, long-stroke pushrod 113-cubic-inch motor with five-speed tranny moves the rolling work of art.
The seat height is a manageable 27.4 inches, while the front end is kicked out defiantly. The frame has 33 degrees of rake, with another six degrees added by the offset triple clamps. The Raider is long and low, with plenty of attitude in its style and motor.
Read our Star Raider Review.
Read our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Star Raider Specs:
- Engine: 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV V-twin; 8 valves
- Bore x stroke: 100 x 118mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel delivery: EFI
- Ignition: Transistor controlled
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks with 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock w/ 3.5 inches of travel
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic 298mm discs
- Rear brake: 310mm hydraulic disc
- Front tire: 120/70-21
- Rear tire: 210/40-18
- L x W x H: 101.2 x 36.4 x 45.9 inches
- Seat height: 27.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 70.9 inches
- Rake: 33 + 6 degrees
- Ground clearance: 5.7 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.2 gallons
- EPA estimated fuel economy: 42 mpg
- Wet weight: 734 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
2016 Star Raider Color:
- Candy Red
2016 Star Raider Price:
- MSRP $14,990