2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Heavily reworked two years ago, the 2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic returns with the High Output Twin Cam 103 rubber-mounted motor and other Project Rushmore enhancements.
Other new features on the luxury tourer include a hydraulic clutch, 49mm forks with a stiffer triple clamp, new Batwing fairing with a Splitstream vent, linked brakes with ABS, LED lighting, a Bluetooth-compatible stereo, single-finger operated One Touch Design for the new Tour-Pak hard bags, updated gauges with larger numerals, and two glove boxes. The Electra Glide Ultra Classic gets a reduced-width primary housing and derby cover for 2016.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 31.9 degrees
- Left angle: 31.8 degrees
- Length: 102.4 inches
- Seat height (laden): 27.3 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 29.1 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 844 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Price:
- MSRP From $23,549