2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
With the Street 500 taking care of the newest riders, the Street 750 gives them a familiar stepping stone on the way up to larger bikes. The XG750 is virtually identical to the 500, though the motor does have a larger bore and the Mikuni EFI has a 3mm-wider 38mm throttle body.
Cool details include an LED taillight and turn signals, cast aluminum 7-spoke wheels, and the same sub-500 pound curb weight. The Street 750 gets new brakes for 2016, along with various ergonomic and styling detail improvements.
Read our Harley-Davidson Street 750 Review.
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 Specs:
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, Revolution X V-Twin
- Displacement: 46-cubic-inches (749cc)
- Fuel system: Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 35 mm bore
- Front tire: Michelin Scorcher “11F” Bias 100/80 R17
- Rear tire: Michelin Scorcher “11” Radial 140/75 R15
- Wheels: Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Lean angle: 28.5°
- Length: 87.6 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.7 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 28 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 inches
- Rake: 32°
- Trail: 4.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 60.4 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 455 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 3.5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 500 Price:
- MSRP From $6849