2016 Star Bolt R-Spec | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Compact and low to the ground, the 2016 Star Bolt R-Spec’s slightly oversquare motor is tuned for low- and mid-range torque for strong acceleration in-town.
Inside, the motor has forged aluminum pistons, four valves per cylinder, and a rubber-damped clutch. A round LED taillight gives the back end of the bike a distinctive appearance.
The R-Spec version gets twin piggyback shocks, stainless-steel accented air filter cover, low seat, and R-Spec paint and graphics.
Read our Star Bolt R-Spec Review.
2016 Star Bolt R-Spec Specs:
- Engine: 58-cubic-inch (942cc) air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke V-twin; 4 valves
- Bore x stroke: 85 x 83mm
- Compression ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks, 4.7 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Dual shocks, 2.8 inches of travel
- Front and rear brakes: Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Front tire: 100/90-19
- Rear tire: 150/80-16
- L x W x H: 90.2 x 37.2 x 44.1 inches
- Seat height: 27.2 inches
- Wheelbase: 61.8 inches
- Rake: 29 degrees
- Trail: 5.1 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.1 inches
- Fuel capacity: 3.2 gallons
- EPA estimated fuel economy: 51 mpg
- Wet weight: 540 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
2016 Star Bolt R-Spec Colors:
- Rapid Red
- Stone Gray
2016 Star Bolt R-Spec Price:
- MSRP – $8390