2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Pushing the front end out far and wide, the 2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide combines the presence of 40-spoke lacked wheels and 36-degree fork angle, with traditional twin shocks and the High Output Twin Cam 103 powerplant (new for 2016).
Doling out an even 100 ft/lbs of torque at 3500 rpm, the Wide Glide is stable and puts the power to the ground through a 180 Michelin Scorcher 31 tire. Steering is via a knife-line 21-inch 80mm front Michelin.
Read our Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Review.
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Michelin Scorcher 31 80/90-21 54H
- Rear tire: Michelin Scorcher 31 180/60B17 75V
- Wheels: Laced steel
- Lean angle right: 28.4 degrees
- Lean angle left: 31.9 degrees
- Length: 96.3 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.5 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26.8 inches
- Ground clearance: 3.9 inches
- Fork angle: 36 degrees
- Trail: 5.2 inches
- Wheelbase: 67.5 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 650 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.7 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Price:
- MSRP From $15,999