2016 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
By using Sachs suspension and steering damper, Aprilia has produced a less-expensive version of the Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS for 2016. Of course, the motor and chassis are identical to the Factory version, which means you have 175 horses at your disposal, along with 88.5 ft/lbs of torque.
With that, you have Brembo brakes, and the suspension remains fully adjustable. The electronic array that comes with the Tuono is formidable, but mostly adjustable on-the-fly, so the rider can personalize the performance to his needs and specific conditions.
2016 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS Specs
- Type: Liquid-cooled DOHC 65° V4
- Displacement: 1077cc
- Maximum power (at crankshaft): 175 horsepower @ 11,000 rpm
- Maximum torque (at crankshaft): 88.5 ft/pounds at 9000 rpm
- Fuel system: 4 Weber-Marelli 48mm throttle bodies w/ 4 injectors; three engine maps
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Frame: Twin spar with pressed and cast aluminum
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable 43mm Sachs inverted forks; 4.7 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable linkage-assisted Sachs piggyback shock; 5.1 inches of travel
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm stainless steel floating discs w/ Brembo M432 monoblock radial calipers and steel-braided brake hoses.
- Rear brakes: 220mm stainless steel disc w/ 2-piston Brembo caliper and steel-braided brake hose.
ABS: Multi-map Bosch 9MP (defeatable)
- Wheels Material: Aluminum alloy
- Front tire: 120/70×17 ZR radial tubeless
- Rear tire: 190/55×17 ZR radial tubeless
- Seat height: 32.5 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.9 gallons
- Warranty: 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty w/ 1-year roadside assistance provided by Road America.
2016 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS Colors:
2016 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS Price:
- MSRP: $14,799