SPIDI Track Replica EVO Suit
SPIDI Track Replica EVO, the very first leather riding suit equipped with adjustable and removable elbows sliders, will be unveiled to the American market during the 2014 AIMExpo in Orlando Oct. 18-19.
SPIDI Track Replica EVO takes its origin from the experience with MotoGP riders during their “Winter Test” sessions; thanks to this development process, SPIDI has been the first Company to market the revolutionary removable and adjustable elbow sliders, the ultimate evolution of the SPIDI patended Warrior Technology.
SPIDI Track Replica EVO is tailored with premium Italian cowhide leather 1,2 / 1,3 mm thick, combined with stretch material structures and neoprene inserts to increase the level of comfort while racing.
Protectors also include adjustable knee CE Multitech and CE hips, Track Replica EVO comes with back protector-ready back pocket and chest protector-ready front chest attachment.
SPIDI Track Replica EVO Suit Technical Features:
– Full grain cowhide leather (1,2/1.3 mm thickness)
– Removable liner Mesh inner liner
– CE Force Tech protectors on elbows and knees
– CE Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
– CE Multitech protectors on hips
– Schoeller Keprotec areas for perfect fitting
– Warrior Back Protector Lev.1 or Lev.2 arrangement
– Warrior Chest Protector arrangement
– Removable and adjustable Warrior elbow external sliders
– Clarino inserts on neck area
– Neoprene inserts on neck and wrist area
– High-Flow vents on shoulders and back
The Suit can be equipped with exclusive Hydroback system inside its racing hump.
For additional information, visit SPIDI.