AGV Compact Modular Helmet
AGV has found the solution of having the safety of a full-face helmet combined with the convenience of a modular lid – the AGV Compact.
Due to its aerodynamic design and dual homologation for being safe in full-face mode or with the chin guard open, the rider can ride with the chin guard open without worries.
There are four unique elements to the AGC Compact helmet:
1. Double homologation P/J (P- full face; J – Jet (open chin guard) – allows motorcyclists to ride with the chin guard closed or open
2. Compactness in Jet position, which decreases the sail effect typical of modular helmets
3. Chin guard opening features an opposite unlocking mechanism to avoid accidental opening in the event of impact
4. Ventilation system that ensures an effective airflow inside the helmet.
The extensive standard features also make it one of the reference models in the segment for comfort, dimensions, safety and functionality, becoming indispensable to anyone who wants a helmet suitable for touring and city use, without forgetting top-notch technical innovations.
The AGV Compact is available in Europe for 229 EURO for solids, and 259 EURO for multiple colors. As of this writing, US prices were not available.
AGV Compact Modular Helmet Features:
- HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin) outer shell
- Homologations: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside
- 3 frontal air intakes, 1 rear extractor built into the neck roll and 2 side extractors
- Soft touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin guard lock mechanism.
- New manual visor mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for a visor removal and
replacement without tools in just a few seconds. Visor opening system can be customized by changing the gear mechanism (3 different models available)
- GT 2, anti-fog scratch resistant polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays.
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with non-scratch, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Breathable Lycra micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitised Dry-comfort fabric cheek pads
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. 3D cheek pads with sponges with different density and integrated neck roll
- Liners covered by three patents
- Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and under poor light
- Option of closed helmet fitting like that on an integral helmet
- Micrometrically adjustable retention strap system.
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- P/J Double Homologation
- Bluetooth ready
- Sizes XS-XL
- Weight: E2205: 3.9 lbs. in size M
For additional information, visit AGV Helmets.