Victory Motorcycles at Sturgis
The 74th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is just over a week away, and Victory Motorcycles has released its packed schedule.Victory has many activities planned for the famed event in South Dakota’s Black Hills, including the annual Victory Owners Ride and Party, celebrity meet-and-greets, military salutes, free 2015 Victory demo rides at three different locations, and the chance to win a spectacular Cory Ness Cross Country custom and matching guitar.
The festivities start Saturday, Aug. 2, and continue through Saturday, Aug. 9. Following are the list of events from Victory Motorcycles:FREE 2015 Victory Demo Rides – Now in 3 Locations
- When: Aug. 2-9 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
- Where: At Hersrud’s of Sturgis (I-90 Exit 30), the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads, and Rice Victory in Rapid City
Victory has expanded its demos with two new locations to make it easier than ever to take free demo rides on the new 2015 Victory models. Along with the familiar location at Hersrud’s of Sturgis, Victory has added demo ride sites at the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads and at Rice Victory in Rapid City.It’s kickstands up for each day’s first ride at 9 a.m., and each day’s final ride rolls out at 4:30 p.m. All riders must be at least 18 years of age, show a valid motorcycle endorsement and wear a helmet and appropriate riding attire.Rice Victory is located at 301 Cambell St., Rapid City, SD 57701. Take Exit 60 off I-90.Victory Performance Garage
- When: Aug. 2-9 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
- Where: Third & Lazelle Streets
Plan to spend a lot of time, on multiple days, at the new Victory Performance Garage, the hub of action in the heart of downtown Sturgis. Register on-site and get a wristband that serves as your registration in a drawing for a special new 2015 Victory bagger. Get the wristband scanned at various display stations within Victory’s downtown location and you qualify for equipment upgrades to the grand prize bike.Victory Motorcycles Activities Every Day Activities:
Activities For Victory Owners Only
- “Sweet 16 Saturday” with a Victory 16th anniversary celebration, Aug. 2
- Meet & Greet world-renowned custom builder Rick Fairless, Aug. 2, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tribute Tuesday with special gifts for first responders and military personnel and veterans, Aug. 5, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Autograph sessions featuring “Gunny,” R. Lee Ermey, Aug. 5, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-5 p.m.
- Win It Wednesday with special prize give-aways every hour, Aug. 6, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Live Victory Custom Bike Builds featuring the crew from HotVic.com (Aug. 6), Lloydz Motorworkz (Aug. 7), and Conquest Customs (Aug. 8)
- In the Victory Custom Garage, check out the Victory Accessories collection and learn – in hands-on fashion – which accessories suit your riding and your style
- Purchase Victory Apparel, including the exclusive, limited-edition 2014 Victory Sturgis Tee
- See incredible precision riding demonstrations by the Victory Police Motorcycles team
- Meet the legendary Arlen Ness family at a meet-and-greet on Tuesday, Aug. 5, 1 – 3 p.m.
- All the 2015 Victory models will be on display so you can take a seat and learn which fits you and your riding style
- Victory owners can also pick up their 2014 Victory Owners Pin
Among the events during the Sturgis rally that are exclusively for Victory owners are:Victory Owners Guided Rides
- When: Aug. 4 & Aug. 6 Victory Owners Sturgis Guided Rides, Led by EagleRider
- Where: EagleRider Tent at the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads
- Check in: 9 a.m.; Kickstands up at 10 a.m.
Add to your Sturgis experience by joining fellow Victory owners for a Sturgis Guided Ride led by the professional guides of EagleRider. As you enjoy 70 miles of scenic area roads on your Victory, you’ll discover new views of the Black Hills that you never knew existed. Lunch will be provided. Space is limited, so register today at: http://www.eaglerider.com/sturgis/victorymotorcyclesrideRiders will check in and start the ride at the EagleRider display in the Buffalo Chip CrossRoads.Victory Owners Ride and Party
- When: August 7
- Where: Ride from Deadwood to the Buffalo Chip; Party at the Buffalo Chip
- Ride starts 3:30 pm.; Party runs 5:30-8 p.m.
These special events exclusively for Victory riders feature a self-guided ride from The Lodge in Deadwood to the Sturgis Buffalo Chip, where the annual Victory Owners Party will be held.Victory Owners Ride: Victory riders can check in at The Lodge in Deadwood from 2-3:30 p.m. Victory representatives will welcome riders at 3 p.m., take a group photo, then ride to the party with kickstands up at 3:30 p.m.Victory Owners Party: This annual gathering of the Victory family of riders will feature prize give-aways, presentations from Victory officials, great food, and live entertainment. Among the prizes: Two Victory owners will be selected as finalists for that evening’s Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes grand prize drawing. The finalists will appear onstage during that night’s Buffalo Chip concert, where the winner’s name will be drawn for the Cross Country 8-Ball customized by Cory Ness – with a matching Les Paul Studio Epiphone guitar.Register for the Owners Ride and Party here: https://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/community/event/sturgis-2014-ownersRegister online for your chance to win the Sturgis Rider Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary: http://www.buffalochip.com/EVENTS/Contests/2014-Sturgis-Rider-Sweepstakes
Complete details about Victory activities at Sturgis are available at: http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/community/event/sturgis-2014