2014 GEICO EnduroCross Calendar
The 2014 GEICO EnduroCross schedule was released Wednesday. The series, which enters its 11th season, features nine rounds, including two new venues.
The new venues are the Gwinnett Center just outside of Atlanta, which will provide an East Coast swing for the series, and Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City.
The series will once again begin May 2 in Las Vegas during the final round of the 2014 Monster Energy Supercross Championship. The series will also once again end Nov. 22 in Ontario, Calif. The series reports that the X Games Enduro X event in Austin, Texas will also be included as a points paying event for the GEICO AMA EnduroCross championship.
Last year’s championship came down to a last-round battle between KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak and Mike Brown. Blauzsiak prevailed, but Brown will be hungry for the 2014 title aboard his new ride with the Husqvarna factory team. Also, Beta’s Cody Webb, who won the Vegas final, will seeking his first EnduroCross title.
For additional information, visit EnduroCross.com.
2014 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Schedule
- May 2, 2014 – Orleans Arena (Friday Night) – Las Vegas
- June 6, 2014 – X Games Circuit of the Americas – Austin, Texas
- June 21, 2014 – Sleep Train Arena – Sacramento, Calif.
- August 23, 2014 – Gwinnett Center – Altanta
- October 4, 2014 – National Western Complex – Denver
- October 11, 2014 – Energy Solutions Arena – Salt Lake City
- October 18, 2014 – Comcast Arena – Everett, Wash.
- November 15, 2014 – Ford Idaho Center – Boise, Idaho
- November 22, 2014 – Citizens Business Bank Arena – Ontario, Calif.