2014 AMA SX TV Schedule
Feld Motor Sports announced Wednesday the entire television schedule for 2014 Monster Energy AMA Supercross.
For the first time ever, the entire SX series will be broadcast live. FOX Sports 1 will air 13 races live, including two repeat airings on FOX Sports 2. The other four races will be aired live on Fox Sports 2, including a report of the airing on Fox Sports 1 following the live race. Additionally, CBS will provide nine hours of Supercross preview shows and a season wrap.
Besides the TV schedule Supercross LIVE will provide three hours of live streaming from 2 to 5 p.m. local time at each race. SX announcers Jim Holley and Kevin Barnet will provide insider analysis.
As a bonus, SupercrossOnline.com will stream a live press conference at the season opener in Anaheim at 3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2, featuring the reigning AMA Supercross Champion Ryan Villopoto (Monster Energy Kawasaki), Ryan Dungey (Red Bull KTM), James Stewart (Yoshimura Suzuki), Chad Reed (TwoTwo Motorsports Honda), Eli Tomac (GEICO Honda), Ken Roczen (Red Bull KTM) and Wil Hahn (GEICO Honda).
Ken Hudgens (COO, Feld Motor Sports) says: “With nearly 160 hours of domestic programming on FOX Sports and CBS Sports, and nearly 50 hours of live streaming of practice and qualifying, this is the most complete Monster Energy Supercross’ television and streaming package ever.
“For the first time in the sport’s history, North American fans will be able to watch every race live. The international distribution of Monster Energy Supercross will also reach record levels in 2014, as nearly 200 countries will air Monster Energy Supercross this season, including live coverage from Australia.”
David Nathanson (Genearl Manager & COO of Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2) says: “We are doing a lot of great things with the team from Feld Motor Sports this year.
“We kick off the first completely live Monster Energy Supercross season just days after the ball drops on New Year’s Eve in Times Square, and we have a big surprise for Monster Jam fans set to be announced the following week. The evolution of this long-running relationship continues to be an exciting part of our programming plans in 2014 and beyond.”
2014 AMA Supercross TV Schedule (all EST):
- 1/4/2014, 10 p.m. : Anaheim, Calif., Angel Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 1/11/2014, 9:30 p.m.: Phoenix, Chase Field – Fox Sports 1
- 1/18/2014, 10:30 p.m.: Anaheim, Calif., Angel Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 1/25/2014, 10:30 p.m.: Oakland, Calif., O.Co Coliseum – Fox Sports 1
- 2/1/2014, 10 p.m.: Anaheim, Calif., Angel Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 2/8/2014, 10:30 p.m.: San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 2/15/2014, 8:30 p.m.: Arlington, Texas, Cowboys Stadium – Fox Sports 2
- 2/16/2014, midnight: Arlington, Texas: Cowboys Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 2/22/2014, 7:30 p.m.: Atlanta, Georgia Dome – Fox Sports 2
- 2/23/2014, midnight: Atlanta, Georgia Dome – Fox Sports 1
- 3/1/2014, 7:30 p.m.: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 3/8/2014, 7:30 p.m.: Daytona Beach, Fla., Daytona International Speedway- Fox Sports 1
- 3/15/2014, 7:30 p.m.: Detroit, Ford Field – Fox Sports 2
- 3/16/2014, 1 p.m.: Detroit, Ford Field – Fox Sports 1
- 3/22/2014, 7:30 p.m.: Toronto, Rogers Centre – Fox Sports 1
- 3/29/2014, 8:30 p.m.: St. Louis, Edward Jones Dome – Fox Sports 1
- 4/5/2014, 8:30 p.m. Houston, Reliant Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 4/12/2014, 10:30 p.m.: Seattle, CenturyLink Field – Fox Sports 1
- 4/26/2014, 7:30 p.m.: East Rutherford, N.J., MetLife Stadium – Fox Sports 2
- 4/27/2014, 4 p.m.: East Rutherford, N.J., MetLife Stadium – Fox Sports 1
- 5/3/2014, 10 p.m.: Las Vegas, Sam Boyd Stadium – Fox Sports 1
2014 Monster Energy Supercross Preview Show Schedule (all EST):
- 12/15/2013, 5 p.m.: CBS
- 1/19/2014, noon: CBS
- 2/16/2014, noon: CBS
- 3/2/2014, noon: CBS
- 3/30/2014, noon: CBS
- 4/13/2014, noon: CBS
- 4/26/2014, 1 p.m.: CBS – From East Rutherford, N.J. (2-hour)
- 5/4/2013, noon: CBS – Monster Energy Supercross Year in Review