And to welcome him to Suzuki, American Suzuki Motor Corp. presented Stewart with a custom, one of a kind, Yoshimura-built Hayabusa during the 2013 Suzuki Dealer Convention at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas Monday.In addition to custom paint and graphics sporting Stewart’s JS7 logo, the Hayabusa has also been outfitted with a gorgeous pair of BST carbon fiber wheels that feature ceramic bearings provided by Brock’s Performance.A Brock’s offset top clamp and window links lower the chassis to finish off its “street-prowler” stance. The JS7 Custom Busa is scheduled to display in the American Suzuki/Yoshimura R&D booth during select Progressive International Motorcycle Shows.For the 2013 AMA Supercross/Motocross championships, Stewart will compete on the No. 7 Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450.James Stewart Notable Achievements:• 2002 AMA 125 Motocross National Champion
• 2004 AMA 125 Motocross National Champion
• 2006 FIM World Supercross Grand Prix Champion
• 2007 FIM World Supercross Grand Prix Champion
• 2008 AMA Motocross National Champion
• 2009 FIM World Supercross Champion
• 2009 AMA Supercross ChampionAbout BST: Based near Johannesburg, South Africa, BST engineers and manufactures the world’s finest carbon fiber motorcycle components – from wheels and frames to fuel tanks and fenders – to the highest international standards. On the world stage, BST wheels have been proven at every level of FIM Grand Prix road racing competition and have won 12 national championships.About Brock’s Performance: Brock’s Performance leads the way in sportbike innovation for acceleration addicts. From exhaust systems to wheels, this championship-winning company designs, builds and sells more than 3000 products that make it easier and safer for racers and street riders to reach record-breaking results through a never-ending process of research, development and track testing. For more information about BST wheels and other Brock’s Performance parts, go to BrocksPerformance.com.