Harley-Davidson Big Twin & Sportster HeliBars Adjustable Handlebar
HeliBars’ Horizon Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebar system (Patent Pending) for Harley-Davidson Big Twins and Sportsters allows four parameters of adjustment that give riders of all sizes a custom fit, providing the ultimate in cruiser comfort.
Made in the USA, this groundbreaking, multi-axis riser kit replaces a stock handlebar and bolts directly to a bike’s top triple clamp.
These Heli bars transform ergonomics by being up to 2 in. higher than stock and allowing 6 in. of forward and rearward reach adjustment, resulting in a more natural seating position that helps take weight off a rider’s lower back. They can be set between 30 in. and 31 in. wide for increased steering leverage. Up and down wrist angle rotation minimizes upper-body fatigue.
All components are crafted from stainless steel, low-carbon steel and 6061 aluminum alloy. The kit efficiently integrates with ABS and non-ABS models, stock or aftermarket brake lines and Harley’s fly-by-wire throttle system.
The bars are available in a tough duplex nickel chrome finish or a durable, black gloss powder coating and are anchored by stainless-steel, Allen-head hardware. Like all HeliBars products, the Horizon line is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee with their 30-day return policy and a one-year warranty.
HeliBars Horizon Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebar Features:
- The world’s first wrist-angle adjustable handlebars with independent height and reach adjustability
- Complete kit that replaces a stock handlebar, bolting directly to top triple clamps
- Handlebar material: Stainless steel, low-carbon steel and 6061 aluminum alloy
- Adjustable for reach, height, width and wrist angles
- Additional height range: Up to 2 in.
- Width range: 30 in. to 31 in.
- Reach range: Up to 6 in.
- Fly-by-wire compatible
- Works with stock or aftermarket brake lines
- Available for ABS and non-ABS models
- Chrome process: Duplex nickel
- Black finish: Medium gloss powder coating
- Stainless-steel, Allen-head hardware
- Optional HeliMount GPS mounting bracket
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with 30-day return policy
- Warranty: One year
- Fitment: Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Dynas, Softails, Road King and Road Glide
- Model Years: 1986 to present
- Part Number: HZ-400SR
- Availability: 500+ dealers in the U.S. and direct from HeliBars.com
- Retail Price: Chrome $639, Black $599