Aerostich Releases Motorcycle ‘Protekt Khakis’
Motorcycle Casual Wear for Daily Commute
Ideal for the urban commuter, Aerostich’s 100-cotton twill Protekt Khaki pants are equally at home in the office, out on the town or riding down the road, thanks to the hidden knee pad pockets and durable, triple layer seat and knee construction.
Concealed outseam knee pad pocket zippers on the Protekt Khakis allow fast fitting or removal of TF3 impact armor while wearing the pants. Remove the pads in seconds on arrival at work and these khaki pants feel, look and function like standard-issue office wear.
The triple layer knee and seat area include a 200D HT (high tenacity) Nylon middle layer combined with an additional inner cotton liner for enhanced abrasion resistance and comfort. The optional TF armor knee pads are soft and flexible until impact then instantly stiffen to absorb energy.
With the Aerostich Protekt Khakis, you can ride to work, remove the pads, work all day and quickly install pads again for the ride home.
Aerostich Protekt Khakis Features:
- Work wear designed for the daily commute
- Hidden knee pocket for optional TF3 pads
- Double and triple stitched for durability
- 100% cotton relaxed fit twill khaki
- Made in America
- Real-world function and protection for everyday, around-town riding
- Machine washable
- Sizes: 32-30, 32-32, 34-30, 34-32, 34-34, 34-36, 36-30, 36-32, 36-34, 36-36, 38-30, 38-32, 38-34, 38-36, 40-30, 40-32, 40-34, 40-36, 42-30, 42-32.
- MSRP: $97.00
- TF3 Pad Set (#2815): $27
- Replacement Pads (each) (#2816): $18
For additional information, log onto aerostich.com.