Pirelli Moto confirms its commitment to the renewed motorcycle market with plans to attend the most important V-Twin outdoor motorcycle events in 2012, where it plans to bring a tire support vehicle, recently donned with Pirelli’s common worldwide F1-inspired livery to various local dealers.
The tour serves as a way of highlighting the Pirelli Night Dragon’s expanded size range which covers fitments for newer touring Harley-Davidson models, baggers and metric v-twins, joining an already robust line of Harley-Davidson aftermarket replacement tires.Chris Wall
(Pirelli Moto Director of Marketing) says: “Pirelli is a performance tire brand, and the V-Twin market is ripe for this fresh new product.“The Pirelli Night Dragon is a quality, performance tire dedicated to the American and metric v-twin motorcycles with enhanced power characteristics. We look forward to helping customers try out Pirelli NightDragon tires at one of these nationwide events.”Pirelli Night Dragon Schedule:
1) Arizona Bike Week* Phoenix, AZ Mar 28-Apr 1
2) Laughlin River Run Laughlin, NV Apr 25-29
3) Myrtle Beach Spring Rally Myrtle Beach SC May 11-20
4) Rolling Thunder Washington, D.C. May 27-30
5) Americade Lake George, NY Jun 5-9
6) Laconia Bike Week Laconia, NH Jun 9-17
7) JP Cycles Open House Anamosa, IA Jun 23-24
8) Sturgis Bike Week Sturgis, SD Aug 6-12
9) Street Vibrations Reno, NV Sep 19-23
10) Thunder Beach Fall Panama City Beach, FL Oct 10-14
11) Biketoberfest Daytona Beach, FL Oct 18-21
12) Lone Star Rally Galveston, TX Nov 1-4*Catch the Pirelli Night Dragon truck aside Vance & Hines starting Arizona Bike Week!