Triumph Adventure Tour | South-East Asia
Edelweiss Motorcycle Tours
This November, Edelweiss Bike Travel is offering a new Adventure tour through South-East Asia aboard Triumph 800 XC motorcycles.
The trip, which is graded "Tough," will take you on a 17-day vacation, with 15 days of riding. The total trip, which begins in Bangkok and ends in Chiang Mai, runs around 2600-2929 miles, with daily rides between 125 – 230 miles.
The tour starts in the bustling city of Bangkok before heading east to the Cambodian border. Once over the border you will ride through dense jungles to the World Heritage site of Angkok, with its stunning temple.
Further east you meet the Mekong, one of the world’s greatest rivers. Over the next few days, the Mekong will lead you north, meandering through Laos and back into Thailand.
Your experienced guide will lead you close to the Burma border through winding jungles and on unpaved roads. You will see hidden temples, river dolphins and the caves of Vang Vieng. The tour ends in Chiang Mai, but not before riding the road with a thousand curves.
Triumph South-East Asia Tour Features:
- Triumph factory
- Mekong river
- World heritage sites: Angkor, Vat Phou, Vat May & Chumsi, Bagoda
- Roads of Northern Thailand and Laos, Van Vieng Caves, Wat Phu Thok
- Total distance 2600 – 2920 miles (4200 – 4700 km)
- Daily rides 125 – 230 miles (200 – 370 km)
- Route = Tough
- Hours = 7 to 9 hours
South-East Asia Tour Schedule:
- DAY 1 Arrival in Bangkok
- DAY 2 Bangkok – Aramyaprathet
- DAY 3 Aramyaprathet – Siem Reap
- DAY 4 Siem Reap – Kampon Chan
- DAY 5 Kampon Chan – Don Khon
- DAY 6 Don Khon – Khong Chiam
- DAY 7 Khong Chiam – Nakhon Panom
- DAY 8 Nakhon Panom – Bueng Kan
- DAY 9 Bueng Kan – Van Vieng
- DAY 10 Van Vieng – Luang Prabang
- DAY 11 Luang Prabang – Luang Nam Tha
- DAY 12 Luang Nam Tha – Chiang Khong
- DAY 13 Chiang Khong – Ang Khan
- DAY 14 Ang Khan – Pai
- DAY 15 Pai – Mae Sariang
- DAY 16 Mae Sariang – Chiang Mai
- DAY 17 Departure from Chiang Mai
- start at $5,550
For additional information, log onto Edelweiss Bike Travel.Google+