Winter Motorcycle Gloves
Looking for a glove that will provide protection and warmth during the winter riding months? The UK-based Davida has released info on its newest motorcycle glove, the D4Vi9A series.
The Davida full-length winter glove features super soft leather glove, and was designed with articulated fingers and knuckle expansion joints to retain full dexterity.
While providing full dexterity, the D4Vi9A also provides adequate protection from the elements during winter. The winter glove incorporates a high performance Thinsulate thermal layer throughout with a fully waterproof and breathable “Porelle” membrane, which provides a tried and tested combination to protect against cold and wet weather conditions.
In addition, the Davida D4Vi9A features a high wicking bonded nylon liner that actively removes sweat away from the skin and out through the naturally breathable leather. Keeping hands drier on the inside of the glove provides additional and effective wind chill protection. The Davida winter gloves also feature Kevlar thread throughout for maximum durability.
Davida D4Vi9A Winter Glove Features:
- Cowhide. Through dyed. Kevlar thread throughout. Full ‘Thinsulate'(tm) thermal layer. “Porelle” fully breathable waterproof membrane
- Made in UK
- Fully secured storm cuff with Velcro wrist closure and YKK Zip.
- Articulated fingers with expansion panels at joints.
- Reinforced at twist grip area of palm, thumb & index finger.
- Insulating padding over knuckles.
- Bonded nylon lining for better wicking and wind chill protection
- Kevlar thread throughout.
- Available in Men’s sizes S – XXXL and Ladies sizes XS – XXL
- MSRP £58.33 ($92 USD)
For additional information, please visit davida.co.uk.