Harley-Davidson Samson Exhaust
Samson recently introduced its new True Dual "Crossover" System, which include 4" x 30" mufflers w/dB Killer baffles (84 DB at an idle) and billet end caps for most Harley-Davidson Softails.
Samson’s patented muffler design creates negative pressure that scavenges exhaust gases for increased horsepower, torque and fuel mileage and reduces DB levels without any loss in performance.
The Harley-Davidson Softail true Duals also eliminate the rear crossover pipe to the front pipe, providing for a cooler and improved ride for both rider and passenger. Every exhaust manufactured by Samson is dyno tested before going into mass production.
Available in a show quality finish with Samson’s exclusive Quad Chrome plating that provides ultimate adhesion and corrosion protection (Sinister black ceramic finish available upon request).
The removable 2 1/4" massive full coverage head pipe heat shields are pre-installed and the system is ready to bolt on right out of the box (Mounting hardware included).
Samson has over 675 different styles to choose from and they have all styles available for Harley-Davidson’s new 2012 model lineup. Go to their site and listen to the sound of each one of their exhaust systems.
Samson True Dual Crossover Exhaust Features:
- Fits 2012 Harley-Davidson Softail Motorcycles, 2006 and earlier models require O2 sensor plugs, purchased separately (O2 sensor ports accept OEM/Aftermarket sensors)
- C.A.R.B. approved-Slightly louder than stock exhaust w/dB Killer baffles
- Improved air flow and gas mileage
- Produces up to 20% or more horsepower and torque
- Removable billet end caps
- Installer friendly
- Limited 1 year warranty
- MSRP: $899.95
- $809.95 (*If ordering directly off of the internet)
- FREE SHIPPING until the end of the year
Check out Samson Exhaust’s entire ‘12 product line at samsonusa.com or contact them directly at (888) 572-6766 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.