Honda CBR250 R: Two Brothers M2 Exhaust
CBR250 R Two Brothers Exhaust
Two Brothers Racing has released its all-new 2011 Honda CBR250R Full Race Exhaust Systems.
TBR went to work on developing the most dynamic and intricate aftermarket full system available for the CBR250R with one goal in mind: to make the most impressive and highest quality CBR250R system out there.
Unleash the performance from your new Honda CBR250R that has been held back by the stock exhaust system. Significant power gains can be expected from our slip-on exhaust systems. You will experience both torque and horsepower increases over the stock exhaust system throughout the rev range.
By reducing the weight and improving the horsepower and torque, our full systems for the new CBR250 is exactly what you need to unlock all that your new bike has to offer. (Visit our site for Dyno Chart results!)
TBR’s M2 Full Performance Exhaust System for the CBR250R combines the finest mandrel bent thin wall stainless steel tubing and precision handmade merge collector to deliver a header and collection system unlike any other.
Seamless integration into the M2 muffler is handled by the exclusive V.A.L.E. system-eliminating the typically weak springs and weld joints at the critical junction.
2011 Honda CBR250 R M2 Full Performance Exhaust System:
- These new M2 exhaust systems feature:
- Aluminum, Titanium, and High-temp carbon fiber canister sleeves.
- Billet aluminum gold anodized inlets & outlets.
- Teflon coated M-2 magnesium end caps.
- Complete mounting hardware.
- Replaceable high temperature packing material.
- CNC machined inlet & outlet.
- Easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions.
- Made, tested & assembled in Santa Ana, Calif. USA
2011 Honda CBR250 R M2 Applications:
- 005-3020106V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Full System with M2 Aluminum Canister $579.98
- 005-3020107V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Full System with M2 Carbon Fiber Canister $679.98
- 005-3020108V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Full System with M2 Titanium Canister $679.98
The Two Bros’ exclusive M2 canister finishes the system off and is available in Aluminum, Titanium and Filament Wound Carbon Fiber. Check it out at twobros.com, call the pros at 800.211.2767 or at your local dealer.