The Italian motorcycle helmet company, Vemar, has released some new products, including the Storm.
The Vemar Storm helmet offers top-quality features, such as full ventilation and an anti-fog, non scratch windscreen Pin Lock equipped, but at low price.Following are the highlights of the Vemar Storm motorcycle helmet:
Vemar Storm Motorcycle Helmet:
- Engineered in Italy and manufactured in China to the motorcyclist specific EC standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
- Attractive exterior shell with clean lines.
- The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong Advanced Thermo Material (ATM).
- Two different sized exterior shells cover the five sizes offered. Small thru XXL.
- The Storm features a double density high impact inner EPS shell.
- Padded chin strap with a micro adjustable closure buckle for fantastic comfort, easy operation and maximum safety.
- Removable and washable ultra-plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads and liner which are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- The Storm features a more round shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and ear to ear.
- Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi-color and affect graphics.
- An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick clear Pin lock equipped shield is standard.
- Features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell and two large exhaust vents in the rear.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
- Sizes: Small – XX-Large
- Colors: Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte Black, Blue/Black, Green/Black, Red/Black
- Retail Price: Solids/$135; Graphics/$145
For additional information, log onto motonation.com