2012 Harley-Davidson CVO
Besides three new paints schemes, the CVO Electra Glide FLHTCUSE6 arrives in 2012 with Chisel custom wheels, Chisel front rotors, and the BOOM! audio system, among others.
The CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide features all the necessary luxury-touring amenities, including a suspended, dual-control heated seat that features an adjustable passenger backrest with lumbar support, passenger/rider floorboards, electronic cruise control and ABS.
The CVO Electra Glide is powered by Harley’s 110 ci V-Twin with 118 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm, and rolls on the touring chassis – a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders.
The 2012 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide – built for Harley-Davidson enthusiasts that crave the ultimate luxury-touring package with utmost power and styling.
Following are the highlights, specs, color options and MSRP for the 2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide.
2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Highlights:
- NEW Three exclusive paint schemes: – Electric Orange/Black Diamond with Big City Lights graphics – Crystal Citron/Diamond Dust with Big City Lights graphics- Wicked Sapphire/Stardust Silver with Big City Lights graphics
- NEW Mirror Chrome Chisel Custom wheels, 17-inch front and 16-inch rear
- NEW Chisel rotors, front
- NEW BOOM!TM Audio High Performance BOOM!TM Bagger front and rear speakers, (40W per channel), Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio system, SiriusXM satellite radio (U.S. & Canadian models only), CB/Intercom (excluding Japan) and NEW Amplifier with customized equalization for BOOM! Audio
- NEW Plush Tour-Pak bottom liner with BOOM!TM Audio Bass Booster Ports
- NEW 8GB Apple iPod nano with integrated iPod® holder connects to the audio system through an iPod Interface
- NEW Diamond-cut, Charcoal CB pod insert on Chrome tank console with custom CB pod
- NEW Navigation Interface Module NEW Chrome LED King Tour-Pak luggage Brake/
- Tail Lamp on deluxe injection-molded GTX Tour-Pak features 2.26 cu.ft. volume, Air-wing Tour-Pak rack and NEW Diamond-cut, Charcoal Tour-Pak insert.
- Twin Cam 110 granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle identifiers on cylinder heads
- Rumble Collection rider and passenger footboard inserts, shifter pegs, brake pedal, highway pegs, mirrors, and heated hand grips with chrome end cap
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Black high torque 1.4kW starter
- Power lock system secures saddlebags, Tour-Pak luggage and ignition
- Road Tech zūmo 660 with integrated dash pad mount
- Integrated garage door opener and receiver
- Brembo front and rear calipers
- Chrome Accessories
2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Specs:
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110
- Displacement (in./cc): 110/1802
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Transmission: 6-Speed Cruise Drive
- Miles Per Gallon: 41 combined City/Hwy
- Fuel Capacity (U.S. gals/liters): 6.0/22.7
- Power: 118 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm
- Length (in./mm): 98.8/2510
- Seat Height (laden) (in./mm): 27.8/706
- Wheelbase (in./mm): 63.5/1613
- Dunlop Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and rear
- Front: D408 130/80B17 65H
- Rear: D407 180/65B16 81H
- Front: Mirror Chrome Chisel Custom Wheels 17 in. x 3 in. (432 mm x 76 mm)
- Rear: Mirror Chrome Chisel Custom Wheels 16 in. x 5 in. (406 mm x 127 mm)
Weight as Shipped (lbs./kg):
2012 Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Color Options/MSRP:
- Electric Orange/ Black Diamond with Big City Lights graphics / $37,249
- Crystal Citron/Diamond Dust with Big City Lights graphics / $37,249
- Wicked Sapphire/ Stardust Silver with Big City Lights graphics / $37,249