2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball | Preview
2012 Victory Motorcycle
Most motorcyclists began customizing their cruisers within weeks, sometimes days depending on the budget.
With this in mind, Victory offers the 2012 Hammer 8-Ball, the ideal platform for the motorcyclist who wants to customize a bike to their personal tastes.
The Victory Hammer 8-Ball arrives stock with solid black bodywork, and following blacked-out features: engine, headlight, handlebars, exhaust, wheels, belt guards, frames, side stands and more.
And as always, Victory offers many custom accessories to personalize the Hammer 8-Ball; following are the highlights, color, MSRP and specs for the 2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball.
Premium Victory Performance
The 8-balls are powered by the Freedom 106/6 stage 2 V-twin, a fuel-injected, counter-balanced, air-cooled engine that produces 113 ft.-lb. of torque. The 6-speed transmission has true overdrive and neutral assist that makes it easy to find neutral when stopped.
Distinctive Hammer 8-Ball Features
the Hammer 8-ball has sporty bodywork, including a short front fender and high-cut rear fender that shows off the 250mm rear tire. this bike also has inverted forks and a removable black cowl that covers the passenger seat during solo riding.
Pure Victory Accessories
Pure Victory accessories available for the 8-ball models include: windshields, backrests, saddlebags, Vegas passenger seat, grips, performance exhausts and more.
2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball Color/MSRP:
- Solid Black / $14,499
2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball Specs
- Engine type: 4-stroke, 50-degree V-Twin
- Cooling system: Air/Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17 ltr
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 93.1 in / 2366 mm
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in / 1669 mm
- Seat Height: 26 in / 660 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in / 135 mm
- Rake/Trail: 32.7-degrees / 5.5 in / 140 mm
- Dry Weight: 672 Lbs / 305 Kg
- GVWR: 1173 lbs / 532 kg
- Type: Inverted Cartridge telescopic fork
- Fork Tube Diameter: 43 mm
- Travel: 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Shock Absorber: Single, mono-tube gas
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum with rising moto linkage
- Travel: 3 in / 75 mm
- Adjustment: Preload adjustable spring
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front: 18 x 3.5 in
- Rear: 18 x 8.5 in
- Front: 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear: 250/40R18 Dunlop Elite 3