2011 X Games
Six of the world’s top female Motocross and off road motorcycle racers are going to get the opportunity to take on the Enduro X course at the 2011 X Games.
Ashley Fiolek, Tara Geiger, Sarah Price, Maria Forsberg, Kacy Martinez and Amanda Mastin will compete in the first ever all female Enduro X event on Sunday, July 31, inside the Staples Center.
Enduro X is the X Games version of EnduroCross, which combines rocks, logs, jumps, tractor tires, loose wood and other difficult obstacles that riders traverse while racing off road events. Just like Supercross is indoor Motocross, EnduroCross is indoor off road racing and puts all of the action right in front of the screaming fans.
There will be some additional bragging rights on the line for the two different motorcycle racing backgrounds as Fiolek, Geiger and Price are all Motocross racers while Forsberg, Martinez and Mastin are all top women’s off road racers.
Female X-Game Enduro Cross Riders:
- Ashley Fiolek – 2008 and 2009 WMX Champion, 2009 X Games Women’s Moto X Gold Medalist
- Tara Geiger – Top WMX competitor and winner of the first X Games Women’s Moto X
- Sarah Price – WMX rookie of the year in 2009 and 2010 X Games Women’s Moto X bronze medalist
- Maria Forsberg – Multi time WORCS Women’s class champion and current GNCC women’s class champion
- Kacy Martinez – 2009 and 2010 WORCS Women’s class champion
- Amanda Mastin – Multi time International Six Days Enduro medal winner and 8 time Enduro champion
- Vicky Golden (MX) and Ashley Crouch (off road) will be the designated alternates