Electric Motorcycle Racing Video
For 2011, the eCRP 1.4 is released, a 100-percent eco-friendly racing motorcycle. This YouTube video highlights the eCRP 1.4, which will be observed competing in the 2011 TTXGP season.
The eCRP1.4 is also available under the option of renting for all teams that will participate in the electric championships of TTXGP and e-Power FIM as follows:
Please bear in mind that the renting option also provides the assignment of a TUTOR that helps you on track to set your eCRP 1.4, in order to perform the motorcycle at its best.
Among the technical features of eCRP1.4 there are:
– Datalogger and sensors with built-in GPS and regulation maps
– New racing dashboard
– 2 Motors 2011 52Kw with integrated air cooling
– Batteries: optimized configuration available for both classes TTXGP
– Racing cast aluminum double beam frame
– Aluminium swing arm
– Front swing arm Marzocchi
– OHLINS Hydraulic progressive shock absorber
– Double Floating Braking Wave disk
– Single Braking Wave disk
– Double 4 pistons radial "Brembo" caliper
– Marchesini wheel rims / OZ forged aluminum
– Weight: Depending on configuration, from 160 to 180kgs.
– Maximum speed: Depending on setting, it can be up to 220km/h