Ducati fans who visit this weekend’s Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Laguna Seca, Round 9 of the 2010 MotoGP Championship, will be treated with Ducati Island, the ultimate stop for enthusiasts of the Italian manufacturer.This year marks the 14 consecutive running of Ducati Island at the US GP, and will feature special exhibits, partner vendors, autograph sessions, the legendary Ducati Fashion Show, Ducati Museum and much more. The event will be located in the lagoon between turns two and three.As always, Ducati owners must provide current Ducati registration or proof of insurance to receive the special Ducati treatment, such as parking, gear check and hostpitality.Attractions and Events:Ducati Museum:The Ducati Museum tells the story of Ducati’s off-road past starting with the 1967 100cc Mountaineer up to today’s modern Multistrada 1200 S Sport that took the recent win at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb.Make A Wish Silent Auction:
- A silent auction will be held on Ducati Island to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.
- Auction items will include:
- Contour HD Helmet Cameras
- Gibson Les Paul Guitar
- Ducati Metal Garage Signs
- Spider Grips Autographed by Greg Tracy- 2010 Pikes Peak Winning Rider
- Various signed Ducati MotoGP memorabilia
- Ducati Performance experience is a display of everything performance and customization, from custom bikes to the Monster Art body panels.
- Ducati riders will get together for numerous Island autograph sessions; including Nicky Hayden, Casey Stoner, Larry Pegram, Steve Rapp, Bobby Fong and Michael Beck.
- The latest in Ducati fashion will be available for purchase on Ducati Island- including the new team replica gear.
- A variety of Ducati’s friends and partners will be on hand displaying exceptional Ducati related goods, including Foremost Insurance, NCR, VHOLDR and more.
- A selection of Italian menu items will be available.
- Fun activities such as a daily foosball tournament will take place in the hospitality area.
- See the hottest new Ducati models, including the new Multistrada 1200 S and Monster 796.
- Ducati-Only Motorcycle Parking
- Gear Check
- Ducati Owner Hospitality Tent