BMW MOA 2010 International Rally
BMW Owners Rally
The BMW Motorcycle Owners of America invites you to ride to Redmond, Oregon to rally and relax with thousands of your like-minded friends.
The rally for all kinds of riders. Whether it’s sport touring, vintage, sport, dual sport or street riding, rally attendees will enjoy seminars, demonstrations, skills training, competitions, exhibits and the company of other like-minded individuals at the Rally.
Members and guests will enjoy:
– Vendor exhibits full of BMW motorcycle parts & accessories
– Rider training
– Seminars for riders of all experience levels
– Expert technical presentations
– Group and self-guided street and dual-sport rides
– BMW MOA GS Trials Competition
– Days full of excellent road and dual-sport riding
– Nights full of bands and beer garden parties.
Now in it’s 38th year, thousands of BMW motorcycle enthusiasts will travel from around the world to be a part of the homecoming.
Happening this year in Redmond, Oregon, riders from across the USA, Canada, Mexico and beyond will enjoy the spectacular scenery and riding conditions that span deep green mountainous forests to the high desert of central Oregon.
More than you can fit into 4 days. Special programs are available for young riders, women riders, two-up couples and families with younger children. Seminars and training are available on an extensive array of topics, including:
– MSF Experienced Rider Courses
– MSF Seasoned Rider Courses
– International touring presentations
– Track and performance riding skills
– Adventure touring
– Motorcycle camping
– Special needs riders
– Accident scene management
– Women riding alone
– BMW Technical Seminars
– Basic tech on all BMW models
– Returning riders… and many more.
Every attendee also receives the chance to win motorcycles, vacation packages, accessories for their bikes, gear for their bodies, and other great door prizes.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally10