World Ducati Week (WDW) is back again in 2010. The colossal Ducati celebration attracts thousands of motorcyclists from all over the world who land in Adriatico (Rimini), Italy for the stunning ‘Red Planet’ celebration.
Since the first WDW event in 1998, the Misano World Circuit in Italy has been the perfect landing site for all Ducatisti. Track rides, test rides, shows, MotoGP and Superbike racers, music, non-stop fun and more Ducati motorcycles than you can imagine.The date for World Ducati Week is set for June 10-13th 2010 and the coordinates are once again locked on the Misano World Circuit. All you have to do to participate in the 2010 WDW is buy a ticket. Tickets range from 25 Euros to 80 Euros. This year, a single ticket valid for four days can be purchased online or during the event. From June 9th to June 13th, you can alternatively purchase the 1-Day ticket directly at Misano World Circuit in Misano Adriatico (Rn). The 4-DAY WDW PASS includes: * Admission to all the event areas at the Misano World Circuit
* The welcome kit, containing a t-shirt, gadgets and information material
* Free admission to all the event activities, such as: a free practice run on the track (which can be booked in advance online by following the instructions, until booked out), a test drive of the Ducati models, a Multistrada 1200 draw, a pit walk and MotoGP and SBK autographs, a WDW Tour (extra fee), and more.
* Attendance of the Ducati University seminars
* Admission to watch the displays on the track and shows on the stage and to the parties organized during the event
* Reduced accommodation prices and other dedicated offers for entrants’ admission to the Ducati plant and museum at Borgo Panigale, Bologna. The WDW 2010 cost for factory guided tour is € 5,00 per person while the Ducati museum tour is free.The 1-DAY WDW PASS includes, based on the daily schedule, all the features of the 4-DAY PASS, except for the free practice runs, the Multistrada 1200 draw, and the WDW Tour.Click here for more information on the 2010 World Ducati Week Event