Christophe Pourcel SX Lites Indianapolis | Interview
Pourcel Interview Video
Click video to watch Christophe Pourcel’s Eastern Supercross Lites finish at Indianapolis and his exclusive interview with Ashley Phillips after the race.
GEICO Powersports Honda’s Justin Barcia raced to the AMA Arenacross Lites Spike Holeshot Award with Pourcel and Rockstar Makita Suzuki’s Austin Stroupe in tow.
Pourcel quickly moved into the lead and never looked back, leading all 15 laps of the main event.
Barcia tried to kept the reigning class champion honest, but fell on lap three, dropping several positions.
Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Christophe Pourcel ultimately grabbed the victory at the opening round of the AMA Arenacross Lites Eastern Regional Championship.
2010 Eastern Regional AMA Supercross Lites Class Results: Indianapolis
1) Christophe Pourcel, Groveland, Fla., Kawasaki
2) Austin Stroupe, Lincolnton, N.C., Suzuki
3) Justin Barcia, Ochlocknee, Ga., Honda
4) Ryan Sipes, Vine Grove, Ky., Yamaha
5) Brett Metcalfe, Lake Elsinore, Calif., Honda
6) Dean Wilson, San Jacinto, Calif., Kawasaki
7) Kyle Regal, Kemp, Texas, Yamaha
8) Nico Izzi, Albany, Ga., Yamaha
9) Martin Davalos, Cairo, Ga., Yamaha
10) Troy Adams, Homosassa, Fla., Suzuki
The Monster Energy Supercross series heads to Atlanta, Ga. next Saturday, February 27, for its eighth race of the season at the Georgia Dome.