N-43 Motorcycle Helmet
Nolan helmets is proud to introduce their new helmet, the N-43 Trilogy which they are calling the Crossover Helmet. The N-43 is the first of a new breed of motorcycle helmets. The N-43 helmet on the only one on the market that offers a 6-in-1 design, going from a naked open-face to a complete full-face in seconds.
The main features of the Nolan N-43 Trilogy motorcycle helmet are listed below:
• Crossover design with quick-change accessories allows for customized looks and functions for every ride. Comes with the clear shield, the integrated sun shield, the peak and the removable chinbar.
• GE Lexan chinbar is EPS lined. Mounted with strong stainless-steel latches, it passes the tests for full-face helmets of the European standard ECE-2205.
• VPS (Vision Protection System) – short dark shield mounted on the inside of the helmet and moving independently from the face shield. It provides real eye protection and is also available in amber, light blue and light smoke. It is easily operated by a large rubber coated slider on the left side of the helmet.
• Quick-change shield is optically correct, UV400, and fitted in an exceptionally large eye port. It accepts the Pinlock antifog insert
• The short black peak can be installed in seconds instead of the clear shield.
• Ready for the Ncom communication system.
• Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability (3.6 lbs with all accessories).
• Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking.
• Super-efficient JSW top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler; works in conjunction with the air channels along the crown. It is operated by a glove-friendly rubber slider.
• Microlock (adjustable quick-release) retention system.
• Velour chin-strap padding.
The N-43 motorcycle helmet is DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205 approved) and is available in sizes: XS to XXL.