* Women’s MDA Ride and Women’s Day activities (Tuesday, March 3)
* Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Live Auction (March 6) and Bike Raffle (March 7)
* H.O.G. member’s day at new product show on Feb. 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with event pins and free popcorn all day long, courtesy of Harley-Davidson Insurance Services.Harley-Davidson owners are invited to enter their Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Custom Motorcycle Ride-In Show on Wednesday, March 4. Registration is only $10, and will be at the Ocean Center West Side Parking Lot from 9 a.m.-noon, with $500 cash prizes for Best of Show in 13 classes. Entries are open to the general public and professional bike builders with bikes on display through the awards presentation at 4 p.m.There will be plenty to do on the Ocean Center New Product Show floor, including: * Checking out the latest Harley-Davidson motorcycles, Genuine Motor Accessories and MotorClothes Merchandise
* Seminars and presentations on Genuine Motor Accessories and MotorClothes, such as Install-tainment and New Product presentations
* Women’s Interactive Experience, including the Wall for Hope, Bike Lift demonstrations, MotorClothes seminars, gift certificate drawings and moreActivities outside the Ocean Center during Bike Week include the Harley-Davidson Racing simulators, Women’s MDA Ride arrival and welcome (March 3), Annual Custom Motorcycle Show contest (March 4), B.O.S.S. Ball of Steel Stunt Shows, Ford Adventure Zone Simulator and Harley-Davidson Festival Stage with free music and entertainment.The MDA Live Auction will be held at the Ocean Center Friday, March 6, at 1 p.m. and the MDA Bike Raffle for a fully customized 2009 Cross Bones motorcycle will take place Saturday, March 7 at 4:45 p.m. MDA will also be selling 2009 MDA/Harley-Davidson pins, raffle tickets and Daytona event pins throughout the week.On Tuesday, March 3 at 10:45 a.m., the Ocean Center will welcome hundreds of Harley-Davidson women riders for the 2nd Annual Women’s Day Ride benefiting Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).While the redesigned Ocean Center remains the hub of all things Harley-Davidson during Bike Week, there are many other events in the area for motorcycle enthusiasts.Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycle demo rides will be available at Daytona International Speedway February 28 to March 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Riders with a valid license and appropriate riding gear can try 2009 Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles. The Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide will also be available for rides, while riders can try out Harley-Davidson MotorClothes gear or watch the Motorman’s Rider Skill Show.Six Buell 1125R motorcycles will contest the series opener of the new AMA Daytona SportBike class in the Daytona 200 by Honda, to be held for the first time under the lights at Daytona International Speedway on March 6. Two Buell teams will compete in the two-hour SunTrust MOTO-GT series’ GT1 race aboard 1125Rs also on March 6.Continue the Harley-Davidson experience at the Biarritz at Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard and Pearl Street with Bikers on the Boulevard March 6-7, where music, a bike show and more will celebrate the long and vibrant heritage of African American riders.For a complete listing of Harley-Davidson events, please visit our Web site at www.harley-davidson.com and there will be online coverage direct from Daytona at www.harley-davidson.com/daytona. Since schedule information is subject to change, please check the on-site Harley-Davidson activities guide for times and locations of entertainment and other special attractions.Harley-Davidson Motor Company, the only major U.S.-based motorcycle manufacturer, produces heavyweight motorcycles and a complete line of motorcycle parts, accessories and general merchandise. For more information, visit Harley-Davidson’s Web site at www.harley-davidson.com.